2008年6月28日星期六

story of a hacker + PC newbie

Hacker = 黑客 = black rogue(??)~ short for BR
Pc newbie = 小白 = xiao bai ( most probably Ms white) ~ short for XB


A conversation between BR and XB

BR:I am now in control of your PC
XB:How did you do it?
BR:By using a trojan
XB:...................where?I dont see it
BR:Open your control panels
XB:..................where is my control panels
BR:..................Below your computer!!
XB:I dont see it in "My Computer"
BR:.......Forget it,just forget everything i said

later on~~
BR:I am now in control of your PC again
XB:oh~~
BR: ....scared?!
XB:what good timing,can you help clear those annoying virus? these days there are alot of them in my PC
BR:...........

then........
XB:why do you always come and go as you please?
BR:well....you could always use a firewall
XB:but.......if there is a firewall, then u wont be able to access my PC
BR:its not that,its just that i wanna have more fun hacking ur PC,if its secureless like this its real damn
boring

so...........
XB:i heard that u can create "virus"?!
BR:ya~
XB:then u can control anybody's PC right?!
BR:normally
XB:then can you hack anytime anywhere?
BR:of course,why do you think they call us hackers or black rogues?
XB:..........ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~`i thought is because u all are black~~~
BR:“wakau..............~~”

after........
BR:Here i am again!!
XB:dont you feel the least tired of coming in everyday?
BR:it is, your PC is the worst i have ever seen
XB:no way! how can it be?
BR:i mean besides those free games from microsoft, the other files are the tonnes of virus and spyware
taking up ur harddisk space
XB:oh~~?then have you seen my “solitaire”?,i remember its sumwhere~ i know i have it
BR:。。。。。sayonara

soon......
BR:hi~~~back i am!
XB:wah~ long time no see~ been blocked by my firewall?
BR: wakakaka,you are joking right? your PC is even easier to control than my own~
XB:i hope that u can help me something
BR:what is it?
XB:can you hack into the electric company's system?
BR: .......what you wan me to do?!!
XB:please ya,help clear this months electric bill for me
BR:go to hell!!

later..........
BR:where the hell you've been?!!!
XB:ah~ i went on a vacation
BR:i am finding something
XB:what you wanna find in my PC?
BR:a virus,a very old 1 dat i made,only you have it

sometime........
BR:here i come!!
.............................(silence)
BR:whats with the cold shoulder?
XB:i not in a good mood
BR:somebody bully u?
XB:i lost my ICQ,my 1st love picture is left there
BR:easy easy,i'll help u to get
XB:impossible
BR:nothing is impossible,tell me,what is ur ICQ number?i'll just hack for the password
XB:mmmmmmmmm..........that is the reason...........i forgot

tomolo?
XB:GET UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!!
BR: ?!
XB:did you use my ID in some weird forum?!!
BR:.....sorry about that~ wanted to tell you.but dont worry,i only pasted some lame topic, i promise it wont happen again
XB:no way!!!
BR:then else what u wan?
XB:that topic you post is 1 of the hot items ppl spamming now,its my 1st and only topic which is so hot,i like it~ do summore~
BR:faint*!


BR:hehe i just did sumthing ammusing~
XB:what?
BR:i bumped up a post
XB:thats very normal
BR:my bump include "fuk your mom lah loser admin!" , its really de-stressing
BR:wasai,overwhelming, i never dared to do such thing,you will get banned!
BR:but of course,its already done
XB:and this is ammusing?!
BR:ya~ cause that is your ID


XB:u pro right?
BR:if u feel so, then yes
XB:how pro r u?
BR:when i am bored i even am able to hack myself
XB:ha,i can do that too!
BR: #¥% WTF!YOU CAN!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!
XB:ya,i just go find sumone else's PC and turn it on, so i hacked (i am in control of )
the PC already
BR:DUI!!!!

BR was admitted into a hospital for quite a while..........

XB:i think i should visit you~
BR:...........this.....、isnt a good idea........why u wanna see me?
XB:i wanna know whether you are what i dream of
BR:aaa ,how do you think i look like?
XB:very handsome and sexy,wears tights,and very unique,able to go just anywhere,saving the world~
BR:............tai lou, you r talking about spiderman lah!


BR:i am back again from the last visit from the last visit from the last visit! watcha doing?
XB:i am thinking
BR:oh?!thinking?what?
XB:i am thinking of the ways to keep you out
BR:heheheheheee....,so what have you got?
XB:be very afraid!
BR:........what is it?
XB: i'll just have to go to my router and caps it at 1KBps,like that you cant come in at all,cause its too tiny for u to come in,lalalalala~~~~~
BR:......


XB:everyday u come in, is my PC really that worth intruding?
BR:ya, its worth every effort!
XB:why is it so worth it?
BR:I am wondering, why a PC full of virus like urs still wont have a system crash
XB:ah~ i know why!
BR:............WTF #¥%!how?!how?!how?!how?
XB:easy!the virus are killing each other and not killing my PC


XB:i also wanna hack into you PC
BR:no can do,i will go crazy if you do that!
XB:but its so unfair!!
BR:emm,ok,then i'll give u this chance
XB:............but...........i duno how.........
BR:ngak ngak~~~y u think i agree to let u?!


BR:I am back again and again and again once more!
XB:this may be the last time we meet
BR::blink: oh?what happened?
XB:i am gonna reformat,then protect with bundles of antivirus and firewall programs,how is that?
BR:so you really do hate me..............ok~ so this is good bye ya~
XB:em...hey....,wait!!teach me how to reformat first!
BR:..............................

BR:its late, dont u think u should get offline?
XB:oh,ya hor,then i'll be unplugging the socket now
BR:eh wait!you dunno how to shut down?
BR:i know ar,but everytime i press shut down,it hangs,so i just unplug it everytime
BR:then you have to change some settings : open
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\
CurrentVersion\Winlogon, at Winlogon right click,choose “new” → “name”,insert
“PowerdownAfterShutdown”,and initialized the values to 1,then from now on it
will shut down properly
XB:...........i think i''ll just unplug


XB:u r great right?
BR:ok ok lah
XB:lies!show me sumthing! gimme a trojan that can shut down my PC
BR:easy stuff!just u wait
(sending.............)
BR:hahahah,done,feel the wrath of my hacking power!!
XB:hehee,thx lah~~~~i am surfing outside,just wanted u to help me shut down
BR:*feint*~~~~

没有评论:

adverlets sponsor